Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Blogging as Art


I mentioned yesterday in my lengthy essay that sometimes I feel that my photos come close to being art. Not often enough in my personal preference; there are time constraints and a possibly out of cell phone service, hard to reach muse. I'm guessing other bloggers have similar experiences. At times its about getting a post done, emptying that To Be Blogged folder to make room for newness, being the first to feature a great new item.

When I saw this lovely photo today on the anemysk [glow] blog, I wanted to share it with you readers and add a personal "thank you"to Anemysk Karu who I don't know for making my morning a bit brighter. Competition can be fierce in the blogging world, but that is simply our choice, not the rule. Supporting each other and giving each other credit is another choice.

Seems like a good one to me.

Comments

Popular Posts