Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

LBD



Coco Chanel designed and popularized the Little Black Dress in 1926. Eighty plus years later, we still love 'em. Ultimately customizable, they come in all lengths, styles and silhouettes. Can we ever have enough LBDs? Probably, but with an endlessly expanding virtual closet why should we have to harness our lustfulness.

Click photos to enlarge.

This LBD owes it heritage in some small ways to Coco, but it has its own modern style. ~*Fantasia*~ is the shop and Serra in Black is the name. Jot that down for when you feel like enhancing your little black dress collection :D. I added some Cosmo gloves from [Spork], my long time favorite cigarette and holder from [Animah] (no longer in business but some things here) and some perfect not so little, black retro heels from Digital Knickers (NLA).

My oh so pretty black -- well onyx to be exact -- jewelry set hales from DM Designs. It is one of the great Butterfly Deals (read super good prices) at the store. Large enough to be seen and intricate enough to be impressive, Stoned Life-onyx can span the decades of little black dress styles easily. The set includes necklace, bracelets and earrings.

Poses by Torridwear.

Comments

Oooh, love your dress! And your hair - where's it from?
Chic Aeon said…
Thanks. Hair is from Bewitched Hair. Kristin (style) in canapl (that's the color). It is old so not sure it is still available, but the color is!
You have made that set look amazing pairing it with that dress. Well done, as soon as I am finished with a few of the revamps within the store I will definitely use one of those beautiful pics. The only thing I would need tho to add for the styling card would be the skin...if I missed it slap me I had barely any sleep last night.
Again well done Chic....great post another great pairing.
Chic Aeon said…
Thanks so much :D. I don't change skin as often as other folks do and so I post in the sidebar permalinks - A Look at My Look : Becoming Chic (as in my name *wink*). My current skin is Hope by Tuli. Usually Avenue in sunkissed which is what I was wearing in the photo. I just changed last night to the new Hope skin group gift and I think I'll try tan for awhile. After all it is summer - LOL.

I appreciate your comments :D TY.

Popular Posts