Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hot City Nights

Hot nights -- Summer in the city. What's a gal to do? Put on some bright colors and par-tee of course. My hot pink hoodie shrug is from Fishy Strawberry. Love the color. Love the texture. Love the sculpties. Well I guess I simply love it. It comes in a variety of hues as well as neutrals.

My DJ headphones come from QC Designs and are they ever fun. Color change options galore and they actually sparkle. Woot!
click photos to enlarge

Needing something plain to show off all my bright accessories, I slipped into my cat suit, part of the Head Games outfit in the current hunt at Lemania's. The super shiny belt in luscious violet hales from Avebury Atelier. This is a classy small store with a tasteful and comfortable shopping atmosphere and great vendor photos. Lots of small extras make it seem -- "actual" is a good word. And you can get this great belt in RED on the Midnight Mania board today. A very low number, it only needs a few more swats to deliver. The belt comes in lots of gorgeous hues as well as a fat pack.

With all these colorful accessories, I simply had to have some fun shoes. Luckily A-Bomb just came out with Fukmi Shoes. They arrived with red trim, but after shaking the cobwebs out of my head, I realized that they were probably color change like some of Caterina's other shoes. As serendipity would have it, they were. AND I am getting much better and faster at changing those color combos. Each shoe is separate and you can change laces, soles, tongue and body and -- she says after the photo shoot is over -- you can also change textures. My shoes have now morphed from skulls to plaid - LOL. These are on sale for half price until Wednesday. And they aren't the only things on sale so get over there and take a look at both old and new.

Comments

Queen Coronet said…
yay!!! lookit those DJ Headphones on that Chic(k)!!! thanks for the feature!! ~~ Queenie

Popular Posts